I'm a C programmer who approaches problems from first principles and gives code style, documentation, and clarity the attention they deserve.
- Falling-Sand Game>
- A version of the falling sand game which simulates density, states of matter, state transitions, and other forms of physics-based interaction.
- GRTA Esoteric Language
- The main design goal for the language was to have absolutely no jump instructions. It works by being able to move up/down along 1 of 4 lanes of execution.
- KMRIV Demo
- An x86 bootsector demo created for the Lovebyte 2022 demo party. Sizecoded to 512 bytes in assembly.
- ILK VSCode Theme
- Keeps a very concise set of colors, each with a precise semantic significance, to avoid becoming a confusing rainbow.
- Platform Abstraction Layer for Make
- Makes it very easy to write platform-independent makefiles by providing an identical set of functions and defines across operating systems.